A swingeing ‘death tax’ which was set to hit grieving families with bills of up to…
AMUSING TALES FROM WILL WRITER WAYNE BARNETT
WINNER OF THE COOLEST HEADSTONE COMPETITION
RUSSELL J. LARSEN – LOGAN UTAH USA
THE INSCRIPTION ON HIS HEADSTONE READ:
5 RULES FOR MEN TO LIVE A HAPPY LIFE
- It is important to have a woman who helps at home, cooks from time to time, cleans up and has a job.
- It is important to have a woman who can make you laugh.
- It is important to have a woman whom you can trust and doesn’t lie to you.
- It is important to have a woman who is good in bed and likes to be with you.
- It is very, very important that these four women do not know each other or you can end up dead like me!
“ THE TWO THINGS I LOVE MOST GOOD HORSES AND BEAUTIFUL WOMEN, AND WHEN I DIE I HOPE THEY TAN THIS OLD HIDE OF MINE AND MAKE IT INTO A LADIES RIDING SADDLE SO I CAN REST IN PEACE BETWEEN THE TWO THINGS I LOVE BEST “
For further information and advice on writing or reviewing your UK will or reviewing your UK inheritance tax position, please contact Wayne Barnett FCA MIPW on 26600780 or [email protected]