AMUSING TALES FROM WILL WRITER WAYNE BARNETT
WINNER OF THE COOLEST HEADSTONE COMPETITION
RUSSELL J. LARSEN – LOGAN UTAH USA
THE INSCRIPTION ON HIS HEADSTONE READ:
5 RULES FOR MEN TO LIVE A HAPPY LIFE
- It is important to have a woman who helps at home, cooks from time to time, cleans up and has a job.
- It is important to have a woman who can make you laugh.
- It is important to have a woman whom you can trust and doesn’t lie to you.
- It is important to have a woman who is good in bed and likes to be with you.
- It is very, very important that these four women do not know each other or you can end up dead like me!
“ THE TWO THINGS I LOVE MOST GOOD HORSES AND BEAUTIFUL WOMEN, AND WHEN I DIE I HOPE THEY TAN THIS OLD HIDE OF MINE AND MAKE IT INTO A LADIES RIDING SADDLE SO I CAN REST IN PEACE BETWEEN THE TWO THINGS I LOVE BEST “
For further information and advice on writing or reviewing your UK will or reviewing your UK inheritance tax position, please contact Wayne Barnett FCA MIPW on 26600780 or firstname.lastname@example.org